Let me know you were here! Leave a comment. I love feedback!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Randalls Living Well Promotion



Ok, its noon now and due to some extravagant Amanda and Nena adventures, I still haven't made it to Wags or CVS. We did make it to Randalls though :) Here's how it went down

Total of 3 transactions

25 Electrasol @ 3.99 used $2.50 coupons
4 Ozarka Waters @ 1.99
10 Vitamin Waters @ $1 used $1 coupons = Free
14 Ronzoni @ $2.89 and BOGO sale used BOGO coupons = Free
10 Burtolli @ $2 used 5 $1 coupons and 5 $.75 coupons


Recieved $2/2 catalinas for Burtolli and Ozarka ($14 total) and Recieved $40 in catalinas for the Living Well promo. I paid $20.96 OOP and ended up with $22 in catalinas. I plan to use that to buy my turkey to get the rebate for that. Woo hoo!

No comments: