Let me know you were here! Leave a comment. I love feedback!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Randalls and Walgreens

Today is Earth Day in case you didn't know :) There are a few stores doing promotions with this in mind, including Walgreens. Just for today you can print a coupon here for 15% off of your purchase and also get a free reusable bag. So I did just that! Here we go...

Walgreens


Edge Shaving Cream 2.99
Mitchum 2.99 used $.75 coupon (I found out after that it is expired...oops!)
Easter Egg dye kit .10 (filler)
Reusable Bag .99 free on Earth day
2 Glade Soy Candles @ $5.99 used $4 coupon and $2 Easy Saver coupon
My receipt blew away, it was really windy today, so I don't know my exact total, but I paid in RRs and my gift card.

OOP Zero

Randalls


Turkey $22.99 *for the unilever deal
Flatbread $2.79 (for my new recipe review...stay tuned!)
1.69 lbs Banana @ $.49/lb = $.83
Cucumber $.79
Onion $.69
Tomatoes $.94

Paid with $22 in catalinas, and $6.95 oop. I will also get $20 back from the Unilever Turkey/ham rebate.

No comments: