Let me know you were here! Leave a comment. I love feedback!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Walmart....love/hate relationship


Sometimes WM rocks....sometimes, well, not so much! Today was one of the not so much days.

I hate it when cashiers/managers decide to make up rules. They decided to limit me...fine, I don't have a problem with that, but if they were consistant it would be nice. Sometimes they care, sometimes they don't. But the manager told me that I could go through a different line and finish buying my items....WTF? Whats the point of that? I got most of the things i wanted, some they wouldn't price adjust coupons on...whatever. Can't win them all!

Anyway... here's my trip!

14 Sure Deod @ $1.78 used $1.50 q = $4.48
16 Ken's Dressings @ $1.28 used $1 q = $4.48
14 Kraft Dressings @ $1.58 used $1.50 q = $1.12
2 Kraft Cheese @ $2.28 used $1/2 coupon = $3.56
Banana $.48/lb = $.83

$15.97 OOP

Total for May $41.16

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi
I just wanted to let you know that you have won the One Lovely Blog Award. Click below to check it out.
http://amandashopsandsaves.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Together We Save said...

Wow great savings.