Let me know you were here! Leave a comment. I love feedback!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Menu :)

Monday: Pesto Chicken (I use one of my free Kraft dressings as a marinade...really yummy) some sort of veggie and potatoes
Tuesday: Feta Burgers...YUMMMO! Prepare meat the way you would normally for burgers (we use lots of seasoning, Worcestershire etc) and mix in crumbled Feta. Its to die for!
Wednesday: Chicken Puffs, white rice, and chicken gravy
Thursday: Spaghetti, garlic toast and green beans
Friday: Pizza - I just tried the new great value brand (Walmart) pizza, they are surprisingly very good! These are the big ones in the white box. They are quite heavy and are cheaper than the other brands. Only $4.50 at my store :)
Saturday: Hot dogs on the grill, (DH is the grill master!!) pasta salad, baked beans
Sunday: Chicken of some sort

No comments: