Let me know you were here! Leave a comment. I love feedback!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Want to try something out... let me know what you think.

I thought it might be helpful to list out the deals that I am doing before I do them so that others can plan too! Now, I don't plan to list all the deals, just the scenarios that I plan on doing.

CVS
Swiffer Sweeper 7.99
Swiffer Duster 6.99
Tampax 5.99
BOGO Nature Bounty Vitamins 4.99

- $1 Swiffer Sweeper
- $6.99 Buy Sweeper get Duster
-2 $2 Nature Bounty Coupons (printable here...
Total 13.97- pay with ECBs get back $10 ECBs

Its not a money maker week, but still, i need these items. Gosh, I never thought I would be one to think that at paying 3.97 for these items wouldn't be a good deal. LOL and I'm not even paying for them OOP :) LOL

I will post Walgreens later :)

No comments: