Let me know you were here! Leave a comment. I love feedback!

Friday, October 10, 2008

2 small trips

I went to CVS to get more of the Soleil razors that they were suppose to get in. BLAH they didn't have them. I wasn't happy since I had to drive to one that is a little further away. Anyway, I got a raincheck. That is a good tip, if a store is out of a item you want, MAKE SURE you ask for a raincheck :)

CVS and Walmart
Photobucket

So CVS I just got the Grape juice

2 @ 2.34 ea, normally 4.69 (the light juice is on clearance but still yields the ECBs)
- 2 $1 Welches coupon
paid with $2.29 ecb and change on a gift card.

Total oop ZERO and got back $3 in ECB

Walmart
19 bags of Veggie Steamers at $1.22
- 19 $1 coupon

Total OOP $4.18 :)

Total Spent since Sept 1st: $398.03
Total Saved since Sept 1st: $2694.46
87.13% Savings in total

No comments: