Let me know you were here! Leave a comment. I love feedback!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Cleaning up the Shelves

Ok, it isn't an understatement when I say our house seriously lacks storage! The only closet not in a bedroom is our pantry in the kitchen. Whoever designed this house must not have much stuff. I must say that we have been very VERY blessed with people who have passed on alot of their unneeded things to our foster care efforts. I have been putting things wherever I can, but 2 days ago, someone donated a fantastic dresser so I was able to move some things around. I also did some reorganizing and purging. Here are the befores and afters of the bookshelf and the metal shelves in the closet of the will be foster children's room.

We used this bookshelf in Parker's room holding diapers, wipes and things, and now we needed it for storage. I don't have a before picture of the books as they were all over the house, but now we have a nicely organized bookshelf!
BEFORE

AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER


Still lots of junk but there is space to add more things and alot of the trash is gone :)

1 comment:

Party Plannin Momma said...

ooh laa laa...it looks like clean house came over...lol I NEED to do that! Hopefully we will have our new house SOON...then I can make everything nice and tidy (as long as I purge before we move ;D)