Let me know you were here! Leave a comment. I love feedback!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Quick CVS trip and Walmart


I would be really mad if I missed a good diaper deal and didn't get it, so I made a trip in.


Trans 1
2 packs of diapers @ $9/ea
- 2 $1.50 qs
paid with $15 ecb got back $4.
Trans 2
Sippy Cups $7.69
2 Liter 1.33
20 oz (not pictured) 1.49 - I can't believe this was more than the 2 liter. LOL
2 packs of diapers @ $9/ea
- 2 $1.50 qs
- $5/25
Paid with $20 in ECB and .55 on gift card, got back $4 ECB from diapers
I have to stress that just buying things from CVS that are on deals and not getting anything else you "want" or "need" is kind of pointless. The pop and sippy cups would have been a little less elsewhere, but I would have had to pay acutal cash, not in ECB, so still free :)
OOP Zero


Also, Walmart has these little glade candles for $2.97, we got coupons in the 8/2 paper

to get them free, I got 8 earlier in the week and got 5 more today :) They are cute!

OOP Zero

No comments: