Let me know you were here! Leave a comment. I love feedback!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Took a break, now I'm back :)

Ok, I decided that I needed a break last week. I have started watching some kids in my home and I've just been really busy! So, last week I took off, now I'm back! Unfortunatly, Wags doesn't seem to have anything for me this week, I'm going to check again to make sure, but I did hit up CVS. They had already been wiped out of the Glade Glass Scents that I wanted... GRRR there are some more local couponers that CLEAN OUT THE STORE! Word to the wise...don't do that, it only pisses people off. If you want more, go to a few stores. If you only have one, ask the manager to order more from you (ahead of time of course)

Also, Amanda and I (Amanda Shops and Saves Blog, listed to the left) had a garage sale this weekend! It went really well, I made $325 selling off my stockpile and some old baby clothes. I am taking that off of my out of pocket since it was more money made :)

Anyway, back to the deals.

CVS
Photobucket
Transaction 1

1 Duracell C Battery Pack 9.99
2 Duracell AA Batter Packs 5.99/ea
8 Glade Candles 2.50/ea

- .75 Duracell (3x)
- $1.50/2 Glade (4x)
-$5/30 purchase...about time i got one of these!
Paid balance with ECBs and Gift Card (from rx)

Total OOP Zero

Transaction 2
1 Loreal Age Face Stuff 15.99
2 Revlon Nail 4.99/ea (BOGO Sale)
3 Ressee Peices (I was negative- had to fill it up!)

-2 $2 Revlon
- $1 Loreal
- $2 CVS any face/skin product
- $5/25 Beauty (YAY got this in the mail)

Paid the rest with ECBs got back 15.99 for Loreal

Total OOP Zero! :)

Total Spent since Sept 1st: $220.23
Total Saved since Sept 1st: $3784.01
94.50% Savings in total

No comments: